Welcome to MY Portal, your personalized access to campus information and services!
My Portal, initially designed to replace Campus Web for students and faculty, will continue to offer additional features to eventually serve the entire Madonna University community.
- How do I log in to MY Portal?
Enter your numeric ID number in the User Name field and your PIN in the Password field. Click Login. Contact the Help Desk if you are still having problems.
- How do I navigate within MY Portal?
Use the links in the left panel and the “bread crumbs” located under the page tabs and within the portlets.
- Where’s a good place to start exploring MY Portal?
Click on the tabs to the right of the Home tab. Available tabs are based on your relationship with the university and serve as the gateway to your personalized information and services.
- What’s the best way for me to learn the basics?
Click on the appropriate FAQs link (students or faculty) found at the bottom of each MY Portal page. It covers most of the questions you might have.
- What if I need additional help?
- Available at the bottom of every MY Portal page is the My Portal Feedback link to report issues, suggestions, or positive feedback. If you need a response to your issue, include your name and e-mail address in the form.
- Contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. The preferred contact method is by e-mail, but you can also call 734-432-5800 to leave a description of your problem and your telephone number.
Enjoy and thank you for helping us make MY Portal the best it can be!
Sheryl Herron, Director of Web Services