Dear Madonna University Student,
The Madonna University Bookstore operated by Barnes and Noble will be closing Friday, May 22, 2020. Below, please find information about how to return Winter Semester book rentals via UPS, at no charge.
Regarding book rental returns
This information is available on MYPortal under the bookstore link on the left-hand menu. https://madonna.bncollege.com/shop/madonna/page/rental-book-return
Rented textbooks can be returned free by shipping them back via UPS. Follow the instructions and complete the form on MYPortal, as outlined below. You will need your order number to print the UPS shipping label. This can be found in the confirmation email from your online order, OR if you rented your textbook in store, find it in any of your rental reminder emails scheduled to go out two weeks before the due date. The UPS label can be printed on or before your Charge Date.
Visit this link and follow the Free Rental Returns Instructions:
- Create Your Rental Return UPS Label. If you are shipping the books back via UPS for a refund, the package must be postmarked by May 2, 2020.
- Fill out the rental return form. Please enter the address from where books would be shipped.
- Print Free UPS Shipping Label* and affix it to the box.
*IMPORTANT: The label can only be created ONCE, so all books must be shipped back together, in one box.
- Please click here to access the Barnes & Noble Rental FAQ's or contact (via email or voicemail – press 1) the Madonna Barnes & Noble bookstore with questions.
Moving forward, Madonna University has partnered with Tree of Life Bookstores as its campus store and course material provider. Summer Semester course materials will be available to purchase or rent through Tree of Life instead of Barnes & Noble. The Fall Semester promises more exciting offerings. See the details below about how to login and place your order for Summer Semester course materials, either online, or by phone/chat, using your student account. Financial aid can be used for phone/chat orders if desired.
Summer 2020 Textbook Rental and Purchase Information
- Go to https://madonna.treeoflifebooks.com
- Click the LOG IN button on the top right corner of the screen.
- You’ve already got an account—your school email is the username, and your student ID number is the password.
- If your password is not working, click the Forgot Password link.
- If you are registered for courses, your schedule will appear and you can shop for each individual book.
From the campus store portal, you can:
- Purchase or rent course materials
- Access your digital course materials
- See when your rentals are due, or purchase more time
- Pay online using a credit card
- Use the chat box, call chat, or call feature to charge directly to your Madonna University student account; no payment is due at this time, and you can apply any remaining financial aid available, after tuition is paid, toward course materials.
- NOTE: All Summer semester books will be shipped to your home address only, not to campus, except for those students who live in the residence hall. Students living on campus should use this as the ship-to address for their books: Madonna University Residence Hall, 14221 Levan Rd., Livonia, MI 48154.
- The Madonna University Student Accounts Office will not be processing early book advances or book vouchers for the Summer Semester.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about summer orders.
Fall Semester textbook information will be shared in a separate email in June 2020.
Can I use my Madonna University student account to pay for books online?
We can accept Madonna University student account payments via phone or chat! Just have your ISBNs and student ID number ready and call us at 888-392-2930 or chat with us at https://www.treeoflifebooks.com/customersupport/.
How can I track my order?
Once you have placed an order through the website, you can view your order's current status and tracking number (if applicable) by logging into this website, and navigating to the "My Transactions" tab.
How do I access digital items?
If you have purchased a digital item, that item will be accessible under the "My Course Materials" tab upon logging into the madonna.treeoflifebooks.com portal.
What is the online order return policy?
For online orders, all sales are final unless accompanied by a course withdrawal. If you drop the class, you can return your book within 14 days of the start of your course when you provide proof of your course drop. In the case of a drop, all items must be returned in the original condition that they were provided. Some digital restrictions apply.
What if I need to return a digital item?
Digital items fall outside our normal return and refund policies, as each publisher has set different policies on digital. Digital items are refundable within 14 days of the first day of access, or thirty (30) days after the purchase is made, whichever occurs first. Additionally, we cannot fulfill refund requests if more than 10% of the product has been viewed and/or if any page(s) of the product has been printed. We’d recommend contacting our Support Team as soon as possible if you think you will need to return an item.
Who do I contact if I have other questions?
Email the Tree of Life Support Team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org where the estimated response time is within 24 hours. Alternatively, Tree of Life staff are available by chat or phone every Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 11 p.m. EST. Please utilize the online chat box or call 1-888-392-2930.