As of June 3rd, 2021 at 8:00am, faculty, staff and students log into Blackboard (Bb) using their Office 365 or Active Directory (AD) credentials.
- Recommended browsers to access Bb with Single Sign-on are Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- If you receive a when attempting to login, please go to the options or settings of your web browser to clear all cookies. Close and re-open the web browser to try again.
- Tap the Web Login option to enter your AD credentials for the Blackboard Mobile App.
Go directly to https://madonna.blackboard.com or to the Quick Link "Blackboard Learn" at the left side of My Portal.
If you have an @madonna.edu or @my.madonna.edu account, select "O365 LOGIN" to use your email credentials to login.
- Microsoft's landing page will appear.
- Click your email address if listed or click "Use another account" to enter your full email address, if needed.
- Enter your email password.
After entering your credentials, you will be logged into Blackboard. If you have already logged into your MU Office 365 account on the web browser, you will immediately be logged into Blackboard and will not have to re-enter your email credentials.
If you do not have a Madonna University email, select "Direct Login" to use your existing Blackboard credentials to login.
Alternative login for users who have a MU email address but the O365 login is not working.
- Use the Direct Login mentioned in option 2.
- Students - as of 6/3/21, your Blackboard username (previously your student ID number) has been replaced with your email alias, the text before the @sign of your @my.madonna.edu address. For example, if your e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your Blackboard username is jsmith123. There has been no change to your Blackboard password.
- Faculty – There are no changes to your username and password for the direct login to Blackboard. Use your email alias for the username and existing password.
Please report any issue with Single Sign-on to the helpdesk so that it can be resolved.
If you need assistance, please contact the Help Desk at 734-432-5800, email@example.com, or chat at www.madonna.edu/helpdesk